Let’s face it, we’ve seen some scary times over the last decade, with the housing crisis and mass job losses. During that same time, the Real Property management franchise system has seen significant growth in career availability and company growth. Due to the housing crisis, the rental market skyrocketed, creating rental property income and jobs. Fox News reports that job growth within franchises will grow at rates outpacing the economy–over 3% in 2016.
Lukas Krause, Chief Operating Officer of the Real Property Management franchise organization spoke with Fox Business Network’s Cheryl Casone about the rental market, the growing jobs market within the franchise system, and what makes Real Property Management service so great.
3 Key Takeaways from Real Property Management on Fox News
• We’re the largest property management company in the country with over 25 years of experience and over 270 locations across the US. You can rest assured that your rental property will be taken care of even when you live out of state or out of the country.
• Whether you are a tenant in search of a home, or a property owner seeking assistance with your rental property, your local Real Property Management office is there.
• We are the nation’s trusted leader, recognized by leading reputable sources.
Rely on the Professionals
• RPM South Orlando take the headaches away that come with owning and managing rental properties.
• Protect your investment, save time and money.
• Enhance your quality of life by using a professional property manager.
We Do it All
• Advertising, showings, tenant screening, leasing, rent collection, evicting, repairs, maintenance, inspections, compliance, and much more!
• On-going communication and financial management using your secure online account lets you stay in control of your property and have peace of mind.
Are You Ready to Get Back to Your Life? Call RPM South Orlando today 407-982-2000
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.